Thursday, November 8, 2012

        A very special place to me is the Upper Pennunsila of Michigan. On a yearly basiswe, as a family, go on a vacation to my great aunt and uncle's house. They live on Lake Gogebic. It is the stereotypical up north lake with lots huge pine trees, eagles flying everywhere, and great fishing. Everytime we go fishing, whether it's off the dock, trolling in the middle, jigging for walleyes, or working the weeds for northernswe always catch lots of fish. It is a special place to me because of the great times we have shared there, how much fun we've had, and how many fish we've caught. I love to go there.

1. They live on Lake Gogebic, which is the stereotypical up north lake, with lots of huge pine trees, bald eagles, and great fishing.

2. I love going there, because it is a very special place to me in all the great times shared there, how much fun we've had, and how many fish we've caught.


In these trips I learned that there is nothing more important than family. Even if you don't get along all the time, you are always there for each other and care for each other.Most of my favorite memories were spent with one part of my family.

1 comment:

  1. ct skills: why you love yo family?????
    SA: Talk about how great you is hoe!!!
    Tone: Great vibe braaa!!!
    i want to know more about how to get da bigg uns and what about yo family you love and why you like going there and why you stare at me in the showers......

    ReplyDelete